It is the policy of Pastura Sdn Bhd to provide to every one of its employees a healthful and safe place to work.
We will conduct our business with respect and care for local and global environment and shall endeavor to prevent incidents of environmental harm from our activity.
We regard the health and safety of all employees of Pastura Sdn Bhd as well as caring for the environment, as of prime importance and hence, we are committed to:
- Strict adherence to relevant international, national and local authority Occupational Health Safety and Environmental regulation
- Ensuring regular consultation with active participation of the worker, sub-contractor and suppliers.
- Inculcating an attitude in our team that accidents, injury and pollution can be prevented and that environmental damage and pollution could be avoided or greatly minimized.
- Integrating occupation Health, Safety and Environmental management system (OHS & EMS) and will seek certification in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Application of risk control measure to avoid hazards and accidents at all times.
- Application of standard engineering practices in design, construction, installation and maintenance of tools and equipment to prevent or minimize OHS&E hazards.
- Providing time, resources and training to ensure workers are conversant with OHS & EMS.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance of the OHS & EMS system.